DjangoBooks.com

Dell'Arte Hommage Favino Style Guitar for sale

MaxwellGarcesMaxwellGarces Laguna Niguel, CA.✭✭✭
edited October 2013 in Classifieds Posts: 122
This is my trusty 2006 Dell'Arte Hommage made in San Diego by luthier John Kinnard. Many that have played this guitar and have played other Hommages have said mine is the best they have played and duplicates the Favino tone as it set out to do. I love this guitar very much, but need to sell it to make room for some new items.

I keep it in great condition, wiping the frets and fret board down after each play and detailing the entire instrument with each string change.

At 7 years of age it just keeps sounding better and opening up that much more. It is loud and has a great tone: full, rich, and balanced with quite a bark. Sounds just like an old Favino. Spruce top, Rosewood back and sides, Favino style 3 piece Maple neck, Rosewood headstock, Ebony fret board, DR Tail Piece and BigTone pick up!

Comes with Superior JG Jumbo Hard Shell Case and a new set of Argentine 1610MF's, plus I just re-strung it this weekend.

PM me for price if you are interested.

Thank you!

-Maxwell

Comments