DjangoBooks.com

HUGE Gypsy Jazz collection F/S

JD GriffithJD Griffith OH✭✭✭
edited August 2013 in Classifieds Posts: 49
I have my huge gypsy jazz collection for sale(moving to Israel,wifes job) 9 books,30 DVDs and 41 CDs.

Danial Givone s la guitar manouche,Django Reinhardt and the illustrated history of gypsy jazz.
Gypsy rhythm,gypsy fire,pearl Django,gypsy picking,John jorgensons gypsy jazz vol 1&2,Stochelo rosenberg by Leo Eimers (rare),the story of the Selmer,
DVDs,denis changs jazz manouche vol.1,2,3,4, Denis changs art of accompaniment,in the style if wawa adler,in the style of stochelo rosenberg,gypsy waltzes stochelo rosenberg,gypsy jam frank vignola,rosenberg trio live at samois,rosenberg trio live north sea,Jimmy rosenberg live bimhuis,jimmys back,robin nolan live st Langley,bireli and friends live paris,bireli live in Vienna,gypsy jazz Odyssey,le chemin de Django,tchavolo schmitt live in Paris,gonzalo bergara live throckmorton,angelo debarre live in paris,Angelo live Django nw,Django fest NY 2005,NY 2001,boulou and elios nw,John jorgenson live,setting up the gypsy jazz guitars,gypsy jazz vol.1&2 Paul Melling,pick power Paul mehling,jon and Jimmy.and 41 CDs just about everybody,I'll send list if serious not enough room here to list.
Everything is in new many out of print. condition.selling the lot as a hole. I'm asking 450.00 +shipping Us address's only.
ottodog

Comments

• JD GriffithJD Griffith OH✭✭✭
    Heres the CD list.
    Tchvolo schmitt remembrance,Dorado Schmitt live NY,hot club san fran live,romane french guitars,yorgui loeffler bouncin,dave Belle,hot club San fran Claire de lune,lolu Reinhart live in Melbourne,selmer 607,Samson Schmitt a first cd,wawa adler roots,got club sandwich green room,romane valses,fapy fine and dandy,kruno gypsum jazz guitar,Robin Nolan live at abaxes,Robin Nolan trio,Robin N swings and roundabouts,Robin street,Robin live at samois,angelo debarre caprice,denis chang nature boy,Jimmy rosenberg rose room,Tron,swinging with Jimmy,djangos tiger.Django on the radio,gypsy guitars masters Araceli and romane CD and DVD,tchan tchou Vidal,rosenberg trio north sea,rosenberg trio gypsy swing,Lilo meier dept plachtorioa,djangologiigist rosenberg trio,pearl Django souvenir,sinti Jimmy rosenberg,nomy rosenberg trio,bero landauer,Daniel givone galite,mattelo ferre valses,danknu schneeberget fruition two CDs, 3 Oscar aleman CDs plus 5 other of Djangos CDs and a few others
    ottodog
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    :D
    I will buy your collection thanks

pickitjohn

PM sent
  • JD GriffithJD Griffith OH✭✭✭
    Its yours,sent you a private message.
    ottodog
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    Jeff the certified check is on the way.
    Thanks

Pick on

Pickitjohn
  • PhilPhil Portland, ORModerator Anastasio
    I have my huge gypsy jazz collection for sale(moving to Israel,wifes job) .

Have fun in Israel. Be sure to connect with the Israeli GJ group "Swing de Gitanes" with Yakov Hoter on lead guitar...real nice guy and a fantastic player.

Their CD is excellent:

http://www.amazon.com/Muza-Swing-Gitanes/dp/B004YZNX3I

Shalom!