DjangoBooks.com

Forum Downtime

MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
edited August 2013 in Welcome Posts: 6,152
Hi Everyone,

Somehow the database for the forum got corrupted and fubar'd the whole system. I restored a backup and it's working now. However, we did lose a few posts from yesterday.

Sorry about that!

Michael

Comments

• pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    :D

Good to see it's back up

Thanks!

I'm sure you had other things you would of rather been doing.

pick on

pickitjohn
  • I thought I had screwed up my iPad :shock: :mrgreen: I am such a technopeasant now....feels funny to have been on the edge of technology working in dos writing subroutines and all such techy stuff and now to feel like I haven't a clue :D:D:D

If only I could find an old Scully 8 track with mixer board I'd be in heaven
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • Archtop EddyArchtop Eddy Manitou Springs, ColoradoModerator
    Jazzaferri said: "If only I could find an old Scully 8 track with mixer board I'd be in heaven."

Here's one for you in the background of this picture. Not sure who the guy in the front is though -- someone told me he's a lefty. AE
  • jimvencejimvence Austin, TX✭✭
    Jazzaferri said: "If only I could find an old Scully 8 track with mixer board I'd be in heaven."

Here's one for you in the background of this picture. Not sure who the guy in the front is though -- someone told me he's a lefty. AE

Hmm, very fitting for this forum, as he used to play with a Band of Gypsys :mrgreen:
  • eddy. I think you are right ...lefty....now how would I get in touch with him re the Scully
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed