DjangoBooks.com

SOLD-FS K&K pure floating bridge pick up

edited November 2013 in Classifieds Posts: 4,730
Hi, selling the K&K pure floating pickup. I did some custom work on it as you can see in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6419#p33604

In this thread you can see more pictures and read a very detailed description of the pick up performance and my way of installing it.
I had this pick up installed not under the feet of the bridge but wedged under the bridge so that it doesn't change the action and the acoustic sound stays very much the same, but that's also detailed in the other thread.
Selling it because I got Krivo single coil and won't need K&K.
K&K works perfectly as you can hear in the sound file I attached.
Selling with the 12' custom cable I made and I still have the 1/4" jack it came with and will send that one too.
This cable cost me about $40 as I used very high quality cable (Canare GS-6) and gold plated connectors (I think they are Neutrik but not a 100% sure, I do know I splurged on them edit: I checked and they are Neutrik).

Selling the package for $70 shipped, new ones go for $90 (Michael has it for $85 plus shipping).

PS I recorded a quick sound file so you can hear how it sounds. From the pickup it goes to ZT lunchbox acoustic, to Audix condenser mic to USB audio interface to Audacity software. ZT settings were all set at "noon", bass and treble, gain and volume. Only the reverb was less then a quarter way up. No others sound treatments were applied.
Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel

Comments