DjangoBooks.com

SOLD....Schertler Unico for Sale - discount from Michael Bauer, passed on in turn to a good home.

PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
edited January 2014 in Classifieds Posts: 1,471
Hello all -

I'm coming to grips with a necessary physical reality and am selling off equipment I know I will not be needing. Michael Bauer, with characteristic generosity, sold this amp at a discounted price, just to see it go to a good home. I bought it, some months ago. Since owning it, I've played with it 2-3 times only, and it's otherwise been kept in its protective carrying bag. I'd like to see it go to a player who can make good use of it; a good home.

I don't need to say much about this amp - it's power and quality is known. $700 + shipping and insurance, firm, please. Local to Madison, WI, for pickup.

Thanks, all.

Paul
-Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.

Comments

• PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    Pending. Thanks, guys.
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
    Merci @passacaglia! In excellent condition as promised, sounds beautiful. This is the first time I've heard a Schertler in person…. so for any of the skeptics out there, let me assure you… it's as good as they say.