DjangoBooks.com

Check the second post for this weeks gig- feb 26th.

bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
edited February 2006 in North America Posts: 669
Hi everyone,
Happy Valentines day! We are celebrating the feast of St. Valentines this week by playing for you!
The first gig is at Jam for Bread Cafe on Friday night the 17th. This gig will feature Eve Seltzer singing and Monica Smith playing violin as well as myself and Tom Landman on guitar, and Piruz Partow on bass. We will start playing at nine, and as always there will be a few new tunes and a jam session at the end of the gig! Plus there will be a very special guest (K.N) on guitar- who is only in NYC for a few weeks! The cafe is great and the music is free; there will be drinks and feel free to bring more! Jam for bread is located at 333 Henry street at pacific ave. in Cobble Hill.
The second gig is Saturday at Fada, and will most likely be a trio gig featuring Tom, Myself and Piruz. This gig will also be free and fada is a great restaurant in Williamsburg Brooklyn with a southern french style. The food and atmosphere is great, and its in Williamsburg . . . . starting at 8. The address is 530 Driggs, on the corner of Driggs and N.8th.
Hope to see all of you at these great events! in other news, I have made a Myspace site with some tunes and pictures of the band. You can find out when we are playing and look at photos of us . . . there will be more work on this in the weeks to come.
Www.myspace.com/franglaisswings check it out and let me know what you think.
Thanks
Ben

Comments

• bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
    Hi all so heres the infos:

Well . . Everything is goin' good. We are doing some work on our myspace site; and will have some bootleg DVDs out soon . . . (of us).
    This Sunday we are returning to the Jam For Bread Cafe in Brooklyn . . the time is at 12pm and we'll be going for a little while . . . The musicians will be Myself on guitar, with Tom and Piruz, and hopefully a few jammers later on.
    The location is 333 Henry street in Brooklyn, on the corner of pacific and Henry streets- a block of Atlantic (and the BQE) and a few blocks from the F train at Bergen and the 2 or 3 trains at Clark street.
    Hope all is well and you all can come out and either enjoy or get up on the stage with us.
    Thanks
    Ben

Hopefully some of you Djangobook lurkers in NYC will come down!