DjangoBooks.com

Dell Arte Pigalle $1100

Dell Arte Pigalle Gypsy guitar made in 2005. I've been using this guitar often since purchasing in 2005. It has excellent volume and works equally good for rhythm and solo playing. It has a great, gypsy dry bark and can hang with any guitar. This was the first year of the Pigalle model being at a lower price point than the Dark Eyes model (much more expensive). The body was built to Dell Arte specs at the Gitane factory with the neck and headstock being built and set up in the Dell Arte shop. The tuners are Grover and it has a solid brass DR tailpiece. It has some light scuffing from the pick and few small scratches on the back, but nothing big. The pictures don't do it justice. It has excellent action and is nicely played in. A great guitar at this price. It comes with a new "Superior" brand Selmer sized guitar case ($125). Fits like a glove. Come by and give it a try if you live in or close to Portland. Just in time for Djangofest.
Cheers, Brian 503-459-1355

Comments

New Price. $1000. Easily worth that in tone and volume alone. I would consider selling the guitar without the case for $900. I just bought the case a few months ago and wouldn't mind keeping it. A special deal. I've taken this guitar to Djangofest since 2005 and it still looks great.