DjangoBooks.com

2004 Dell Arte Hommage Gypsy Jazz Guitar w/Bigtone and HSC

guit-boxguit-box ✭✭
I'll consider offers. Give me a phone call if you're interested since I don't check this forum often. See contact info at the link below.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/msg/4685300433.html
jazzygtr

Comments

• jazzygtrjazzygtr Stillwater, MN✭✭ Gibson J-35
    I'm interested and in the Twin Cities. I'll follow-up.
  • guit-boxguit-box ✭✭
    Sounds good, there's a phone number in the craigslist ad. Give me a call.
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    @guit-box @jazzygtr

Love that you guys were so close maybe it's meant to be.

I was watching the ebay auction just waiting to see how it worked out.

Good Luck hope you guys work out a good deal.

I've got a D hole Hommage I just Love.

pick on

pickitjohn

@MichaelHorowitz any idea what happened to the little Peace emoticon been missing on my macbook.... Thanks
    edited September 2014 Posts: 80
    Looks like today isn't going to end up working since I just found out that I have to do some short notice recording this afternoon and evening for my daughter, but hoping it still available next week so I can come take a look at it next Thursday or Friday. It's more than I was looking to spend, but it looks nice enough for me to justify selling a few other items :)

And thanks for letting me know how much you liked yours @pickitjohn And I love that it already has the Bigtone system I was hoping to upgrade to on whatever guitar I ended up purchasing. So I'm loving that as well.
  • guit-boxguit-box ✭✭
    It's a good deal considering the Bigtone is an upgrade. I'm not sure what the new price for one of these with a Bigtone is. I just listed it and would like to get my asking price, but I'll entertain offers if it doesn't sell.
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    edited September 2014 Posts: 936
    @guit-box
    Is that a Dupont or Dell Arte Bigtone pickup?
    Do you still have the original bridge and is it included in the sale.

pick on

pickitjohn
    jazzygtr
  • guit-boxguit-box ✭✭
    I think I still have the original bridge and will include that. It's a Dell Arte Bigtone. I thought it should have the pickup that Dell Arte would put on it. **** of Dell Arte had it made to match the color of the bridge wings, so it's a perfect color match. I have a Dupont with a Dupont Bigtone and it is louder than this one, but the sound of the Dupont is considerably more quacky and rubber band like. The DA Bigtone sounds more like an acoustic guitar tone and in that sense is probably more realistic. The Dupont is nicer for louder gigs because it cuts through very nicely, but it doesn't sound so great imo. Actually I've never played a Bigtone of any brand I liked, it's more a necessary evil for being heard at gigs. I wish there was a better solution in a loud room, but it doesn't exist, I've tried everything out there.
    @guit-box
    very clear, thanks any chance you have any clips sound or video of your Hommage.
    Did you bay it New?

• guit-boxguit-box ✭✭

All the solos and melodies from this cd are on this guitar.
    jazzygtr