DjangoBooks.com

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Just in time for Xmas!
  • Charles MeadowsCharles Meadows WV✭✭✭ ALD Original, Dupont MD50
    I saw this just as you posted it! What timing! But alas I shall wait til Djangofest NW to sample before I buy another gypsy axe...
  • Yup. I saw it too. I so want it but there ain't no Djangobooks payment plan.
  • Rob MacKillopRob MacKillop Edinburgh, Scotland✭✭✭✭
    On hold already. That went quick.
    It longer than usual, maybe a price increases accounted for a little hesiatation. I saw Holo not that long ago, maybe last year for bellow 4K, I'm pretty sure. Not that I'm going to complain about it, being a one man shop luthier when you figure all the time it went into it they're probably not making a killer hourly wage. They should get rewarded for their passion especially at the level Holo instruments are. We were able to follow his rise to fame, sort of through this forum and you could tell that many countless hours went into a research on how to get where he's now.
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 1,231
    Rob - That is actually seemed to be very slow for a Holo sale around these parts.

It was exciting enough to have the opportunity to view the price and to consider if it was feasible for the short time it was up. It went in and out of my "cart" several times. Congratulations to the lucky new owner.
    Rob MacKillop
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 3,707
    the speed of the snap-up varies inversely to the price

I just hope one day @Bob Holo will get into another D hole phase. I flat out prefer the aesthetic of a D hole.
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed