DjangoBooks.com

Seeking Tab for "Lady Be Good"

Does anyone have Django's version? I can't find it online.

Comments

• anthon_74anthon_74 Marin county, CA✭✭✭✭ Alta Mira M 01
    greatest exercise in the world is to slow down the song on transcribe or amazing slow downer and tab it out yourself. I found it actually easier to do that than to learn someone else's tab, which is their own interpretation.
  • That's a good idea, @anthon_74! I'm just being lazy. I'll give it a go. Thanks!
  • ChiefbigeasyChiefbigeasy New Orleans, LA✭✭✭ Dupont MDC 50; The Loar LH6, AJL Silent Guitar
    About a year ago, I sat down for a couple of weeks and learned the first and I think more interesting half of the solo. I've never written out tab before; I just memorized the solo and also did a video recording of myself doing the solo slowly to keep for reference.

Also, I was taking instruction at the time and my teacher showed me an all chord solo of the whole song. I can share that with you too.

PM me and we can arrange an emailing or something. I can be working on it over my Xmas holiday. It will be a way of getting back into the tune. Maybe you can tab out what I send you and we can share both with the site. What do you think?
  • Sounds great! I'm a novice at tabbing so this might be kinda sloppysloppy. Perhaps between us we can figure this thing out! I love the intro. Slowing it down and it isn't that intimidating.