DjangoBooks.com

Baro at La Lanterne waltz??

stublastubla Prodigy Godefroy Maruejouls
edited March 2006 in History Posts: 386
Anyone know(the usual suspects) the name of the A major waltz on the Baro la lanterne live recording???
Its a real beauty;its the one after 'Swing Valse'(on my copy anyway)
It starts in A major and modulates to D major(like 'Dolores')
Sadly its incomplete though.
Cheers in advance
Stu

Comments

• BarengeroBarengero Auda CityProdigy
    stubla wrote:
    Anyone know(the usual suspects) the name of the A major waltz on the Baro la lanterne live recording???
    Its a real beauty;its the one after 'Swing Valse'(on my copy anyway)
    It starts in A major and modulates to D major(like 'Dolores')
    Sadly its incomplete though.
    Cheers in advance
    Stu

Hi all,

btw can anybody upload this whole session? This will help answering Stublas question. (concerning upload take a look on the History section - Out of print- thread).

Best,
    Barengero
  • scotscot Virtuoso
    I originally thought that this tune was called "L'as des As" (originally recorded by Baro and Jo around 1950 as the reverse of the 2nd version of "Dinalie Mineur") but it isn't that tune. I think I can find out what it is but it'll take time. I have another recording of it somewhere but I can't remember where or by who.
    Best
    Scot
  • stublastubla Prodigy Godefroy Maruejouls
    scot wrote:
    I originally thought that this tune was called "L'as des As" (originally recorded by Baro and Jo around 1950 as the reverse of the 2nd version of "Dinalie Mineur") but it isn't that tune. I think I can find out what it is but it'll take time. I have another recording of it somewhere but I can't remember where or by who.
    Best
    Scot

Thanks as always Scot
    Let us know if u find out more
    Stu