DjangoBooks.com

Patenotte 254 / Ishell mic for sale

Paulius VolkovasPaulius Volkovas ✭✭✭
edited March 2015 in Classifieds Posts: 147
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q540/pauliusmm/patt/405F1F95-14FB-4B0D-8467-1D29C5D97C01_zps43rmr4ix.jpg

For sale is my Patenotte 254 guitar with Ischell inside box+ CPJ mic pickup installed.

Europe / Lithuania
680 Eur

Comments

• Paulius VolkovasPaulius Volkovas ✭✭✭
    Price drop

Patenotte - 500 Eur
    Pickup - 150 Eur
    Vaya con Dios, nice!!
    But why don't I see your left hand? Oh man, I would love to have a better look at what's going on in that solo.

There will... sounds super nice, I played it 3 times in a row. Your friend is a really good sax player.
    Hey Jay, @Jazzaferri , you should check this out.
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
    Thanks @Buco !
    I could shoot a better vid of Vaya con dios when i have some time.
    pickitjohnBuco
    By the way photobucket link didn't work for me.

Kinda wanted to ask you, this Patenotte sounds really nice. Castelluccia is that much better?
  • Kevin FurnissKevin Furniss France✭✭ AJL 503 XO

Buco wrote: »
    this Patenotte sounds really nice. Castelluccia is that much better?

Looking forward to your thougts on this, I have 254 and fancy a Castelluccia.
    Here is a working link : http://s1162.photobucket.com/user/pauliusmm/library/patenotte 254

Castelluccia is not day and night difference, but it has a fuller sound. Pattenote is a bit easier to play though, but the sound of Castelluccia is worth the effort. It is funny because i went to Paris to find more playable guitar, i tried a lot of guitars and still my Patenotte beats them.
    Buco
  • Kevin FurnissKevin Furniss France✭✭ AJL 503 XO
    Thats interesting.
    mine is serial number 9135.
    it has 3 on a plate open tuners with semi clear tuner heads.
    I will upload some photos.
    Then it's the perfect reason to re record Vaya and contrast the two guitars.

Great photo of the bridge on Patenotte, I can finally see what I read on the forum before about the thin one piece bridge.
    Here you go:

The camera angle is not perfect again, but you have most of the fretboard the the shot :)
    The strings are dead already, i couldn't put this guitar down since i got it so they need to be changed soon.
    Buco
    Very nice!! That's such a fine crafted solo on that song.
    It does sound like it has more depth to the tone but this Patenotte is a great sounding guitar nevertheless.
    Considering the asking price Patenotte it's a no brainer for anyone looking to buy and you wouldn't be settling but getting a great instrument.
    Paulius Volkovas