DjangoBooks.com

Dupont Busato For Sale in UK/Europe

crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole
in Classifieds Posts: 921
I am selling my Dupont Busato Standard 2008. I bought this second hand in 2010 since when it's barely been played. It has Mahogany back and sides and a - European - spruce top with faux tortoiseshell bindings. It is in great condition and is a dream to play, very easy with little effort required. The guitar has the most arched back and domed top I've ever seen on a Gypsy guitar. Michael Horowitz at Djangobooks gave this model top marks in a review he did when they came out. One thing to note is that when the previous owner was taking photos to sell the guitar he dropped his camera on the top, resulting in a small crack which he had repaired before I bought it. I have tried to photograph it but it is hard to see. In the five years I've had the guitar the top has remained stable and this does not affect the sound or playability. The guitar is being sold with a Gator hardshell case, which locks. These guitars sell at a list price of 2,400 Euros but can be had for 2,050 Euros from Guitare Village, Domont near Paris. I paid £1,600 and am looking for £1,250 but will consider offers. Please note I am not looking to swap or part exchange. Postage will be extra and will be arranged by agreement with the buyer. I have tried to post images via photobucket - http://s971.photobucket.com/user/Jandewedding2010/library/Dupont Busato
I will keep the guitar on here for a week before posting on Ebay, PM me if interested. Thanks
always learning

Comments