DjangoBooks.com

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    edited May 2015 Posts: 6,152
    Two 1930s Selmers this month! :-bd
    Jazzaferri
  • husyhusy Seattle✭✭✭
    That 40s "mystery" looks so cool... Are you going to post audio samples?
    @husy yes, the videos are uploading now. I'll have them up soon!
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    @MichaelHorowitz

A Listing like this always makes me wish I were in Seattle. :-h

Is Craig's 2011 Bumgarner Selmer New or Used? I'm a little confused with the year although the listing makes it sound New.
  • Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
    Ah for an extra $38k... what a fine fine fine sounding guitar. I haven't seen the video, but playing it and hearing Michael play it. Wow. It's not a closet queen or a wall-hanger. It's a darned good guitar. Somebody performed on that guitar and likely made a lot of audiences very happy. Haven't seen the conversion - haven't been to Seattle since it arrived - but the '34 is killer.
    You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.
    @pickitjohn the Bumgarner is used. Thanks....
    Here's the vid for the 1934 Selmer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=106&v=1VfMqriTQ0A

One word for the tone of this one: Delicious! :x
    My God that guitar is crazy good. It just does everything right. If I might make a suggestion, at least consider keeping it. I mean, there has to be a perk of being in the guitar selling business and short of stealing 503 out of the museum, you'll be hard-pressed to come across one that good again. OK, I'll step down off my soapbox.
    You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.
    Bob Holo wrote: »
    My God that guitar is crazy good. It just does everything right. If I might make a suggestion, at least consider keeping it. I mean, there has to be a perk of being in the guitar selling business and short of stealing 503 out of the museum, you'll be hard-pressed to come across one that good again. OK, I'll step down off my soapbox.

hmmmm, keep the world's best Gypsy guitar or put two kids through college?
    ;)
    Jazzaferri
    edited May 2015 Posts: 1,252

They're smart kids... they'll get by

haha...

:-)
    MichaelHorowitzBucorenzokJazzaferri