DjangoBooks.com

FS: Shelley Park Elan 12-fret, D-hole custom cedar top & cocobolo back & sides

bugplayerbugplayer ✭✭
This is a pristine custom-made Shelley Park Modele Elan, 12-fret, D-hole gypsy jazz guitar. The top is solid cedar and the back & sides are solid cocobolo, the neck is walnut and the binding is koa. The width at the nut is 1.75 inches and the scale length is 640mm. The tuning machines are Waverly snake buttons and it has a Big Tone pickup. It has a lush sound with great balance across the highs, mids & lows. The instrument is very loud and its rhythm can easily be heard within the music. Leads are also very round and clean. The instrument can be used across a variety of styles from straight Gypsy jazz, to finger-style, to bossanova. I commissioned the guitar from Shelley who did a fantastic job. The cedar top, cocobolo back & sides, Waverly tuners and Big Tone pickup are all upgrades to the instrument. It was made in November 2014. It is in spotless condition as the pictures show. It comes in its original custom hard shell case. The guitar new was about $5400. I am asking $3950. I'm happy to answer any questions. Thanks very much.

Comments

• bugplayerbugplayer ✭✭
    Here are additional pictures of the guitar. If you are interested send me an email: dyanich at mac dot com. Thanks very much.