DjangoBooks.com

UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN GYPSY JAZZ GUITAR GETAWAY - with Dario Napoli and Irene Ypenburg

Dario NapoliDario Napoli Milano✭✭✭✭ Hahl Gitano Deluxe
edited December 2015 in Europe Posts: 300
UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN GYPSY JAZZ GUITAR GETAWAY, MAY 19-23 2016, reserve your spot today!

- 4 Day Gypsy Jazz Guitar full immersion, in the heart of Tuscany, with music, lodging and food all included in one super advantageous price!

-Limited spots available (and decreasing day by day!), registration ends January 3rd

INFO AND REGISTRATION:
http://darionapoli.com/under-the-tuscan-sun/
Buco

Comments

• ScoredogScoredog Santa Barbara, Ca✭✭✭✭
    Even w/o the lessons and the guitar playing this looks to be a great experience, especially since Dario lives in the area. I wonder if I can talk my wife into letting me go. The cost of this trip once you make it to Tuscan is terrific.
  • Dario NapoliDario Napoli Milano✭✭✭✭ Hahl Gitano Deluxe
    Would love to have you over! If your wife wanted to come it's only Euros 400.00 extra, with all food and lodging covered for her. Let me know if you have anymore questions
  • jonpowljonpowl Hercules, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Altamira M01F
    @DarioNapoli Will there be tennis clinics, as well? I know Craig (@Scoredog) and I are both USPTA members. Just kidding about the clinics, but red clay courts and a chance to play with a former tour player would be a bonus.
    @jonpowl sure, one of my best friends runs a tennis club 10 minutes away:)
  • anthon_74anthon_74 Marin county, CA✭✭✭✭ Alta Mira M 01
    For the record folks, I've taken lessons with Dario at Django in June and he's an awesome teacher. If you're available to go, jump on this opportunity.
    cheers !
    Anthony
    @anthon_74 Thank you Anthony:)
  • MatteoMatteo Sweden✭✭✭✭ JWC Modele Jazz, Lottonen "Selmer-Maccaferri"
    Hm, looks tempting.
    Ciao Matteo, thanks for considering:) if you have questions don't hesitate to ask