DjangoBooks.com

Django in June Monday Arrivals, ride/share from BDL?

EmmettRayEmmettRay Honolulu, Hawaii✭✭✭✭ Koa Iseman, AJL XO-503, Holo Busato
in Welcome Posts: 89
I'm wondering if anyone else arrives Monday afternoon and can offer or share a ride to Northampton? Thanks! ::)>-:
Tagged:

Comments

• klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    What's BDL?
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • adrianadrian AmsterdamVirtuoso
    BDL = Hartford's airport.

I'm arriving Monday around noon in Boston and am also looking for a ride...!

Adrian
  • EmmettRayEmmettRay Honolulu, Hawaii✭✭✭✭ Koa Iseman, AJL XO-503, Holo Busato
    Hey Adrien, maybe I'll fly into Boston and we can split a ride? That's a bit farther though yeah?
  • adrianadrian AmsterdamVirtuoso
    Yeah, it's quite a bit farther... My current plan is to take the bus, which is a bit long and inconvenient. :-/
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    I'm planning to arrive in Boston around 8:30 and will either take the bus or train, unless someone is driving around that time. Hartford is closer but there are no non-stops into there from Halifax.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    edited June 2016 Posts: 1,454
    Hi all, if anyone else here cares to join: some of us are taking from Boston on Monday - Train 449 BBY -> SPG, it departs Boston Back Bay at 12.57 and arrives Springfield MA at 3.18pm. It's $22 for an adult fare and you can book it on amtrak.

Myself, @anthon_74 , and Volt from Thailand will be on that train.

Unfortunately the train from Springfield to Northampton leaves 3 minutes earlier at 3.15pm, so unless there's some serendipitous scheduling slip, we'll miss that connection. But it looks like only about a 30 mins taxi from there to smith college, so we'll probably just share a cab.

By the way, I'm flying into Boston this evening and will be looking for trouble this weekend, so if anyone is out and about send a message :)

W
  • christilchristil New
    edited June 2016 Posts: 1
    Hey Emmett, my friend and I won't be arriving at BDL until 6:20pm on Monday. :/
    My friend and I are also looking to carpool or share a shuttle.