DjangoBooks.com

Dell Arte DG-H1 [SOLD]

AndrewUlleAndrewUlle Cleveland, OH✭✭✭ Cigano GJ-15
edited October 2016 in Classifieds Posts: 541
The Dell Arte DG-H1 is a Favino-style D-hole. 670 mm scale, 46 mm nut. Solid spruce top, laminated Rosewood back & sides; 5 piece maple neck. It's in very good condition, with very little wear and just a few minor surface scratches that could probably be buffed out. Looks beautiful, sounds good. Action right now is about 3.5 mm with no buzz. No cracks anywhere, but there is a small drilled hole directly under the bridge, where I assume a Bigtone pickup was once installed. It now has a K&K Pure Maccafferi pickup. It comes with a Guardian hard shell case that has a small separation near the hinge side of the top, which does not effect the safety or security of the guitar in any way - it could probably be glued.

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss121/Andrew_Ulle/image.jpg1_zpstxbiqsl9.jpg

Asking $900 including shipping & Insurance to lower 48.

Comments

• constantineconstantine New York✭✭✭✭ Geronimo Mateos
    What did you buy to replace it Andrew?
  • AndrewUlleAndrewUlle Cleveland, OH✭✭✭ Cigano GJ-15
    I picked up a '50s DiMauro Modele Django - I like the Selmer size and scale, and it's perfect for rhythm playing.
    Buco
    I just played this guitar the other day and I have to admit, it's nice being able to more easily reach the 14th fret and beyond. If it wasn't the need to pay for my latest acquisition, I wouldn't sell it. In the hands of a more-skilled player than I, I'm sure it will sing. Come on, make an offer - this is a nice step up for a mid-level player.
  • fourowlsfourowls Brisbane, Queensland, AustraliaNew Petrarca Grande Bouche
    Man I wish I could get this in Australia! USA has all the good stuff (oh and Europe obviously..)
    USPS to Australia is about 240 USD.
  • fourowlsfourowls Brisbane, Queensland, AustraliaNew Petrarca Grande Bouche
    USPS to Australia is about 240 USD.
    Hi Andrew! Thanks for the reply and I will see what I can do, so all up including shipping say about $1150? Come on Aussie dollar..get up there!! LOL...

Hey - if I don't sell this guitar, it means no Christmas gifts for the kiddies! Make me an offer I can't refuse...
    Don't make me go to eBay!!
    This guitar has a new home! I was sad to see it go, but finances call...