DjangoBooks.com

Stochelo teaches a bunch of new songs at the Rosenberg Academy!

HemertHemert Prodigy
in Gypsy Jazz 101 Posts: 264
Video lessons have been uploaded for 'Appel Indirect', 'Swing Gitan', 'Poinciana', 'In a Sentimental Mood', 'All the Things You Are', 'Danse Nuptiale', 'Ma Premiere Guitare', 'I'll See You In My Dreams' and 'September Song'. Here's some demos.

Appel Indirect

Swing Gitan

Poinciana

In a Sentimental Mood

All the Things You Are

Danse Nuptiale

Ma Premiere Guitare

I'll See You In My Dreams

September Song

The tab, slowed down versions backing track can be downloaded in the member section. As usual every note is tabbed with fingerings, pick directions and theory information.

http://www.rosenbergacademy.com
BucowimJosechiky

Comments

• BonesBones Moderator
    Wow, that's a ton of material!
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    Thanks for this! I wonder does anyone else do the diminished arpeggios like Stochelo does? All downstrokes, and sweeping between strings with finger 3 and 1. I'm not aware of any other player to use that technique..
  • richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭
    I don't know if he's the only one that does it, but I've been working on that lick for over a year now to get it so I can do it fast and it's taking forever! Using that same picking pattern. He does a variation of that in almost every one of his solos
    BucoJosechiky
  • JojoJojo London UK
    Are they ones that have previously been uploaded? The Appel Direct one sounds familiar