DjangoBooks.com

Contact details for Bob Holo?

wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
edited May 2017 in Welcome Posts: 1,457
Anyone know an email address or phone number for Bob? Is he still based in Portland? I couldn't find any contact info on his website (maybe he doesn't want to be contacted..)

Haven't seen him around the forums much lately and did not get any response on sending messages thru here either.

Comments

• nicksansonenicksansone Amsterdam, The Netherlands✭✭✭✭
    As it says on his website, all his guitars are sold through Michael (except those for the major stars) and that he only has interest in building and not dealing with customer relations. In this day and age if you want to be available for contact it's really easy to do so, and not being easily reached is probably a sign that the person has worked hard to be less reachable. Of course I don't know Bob at all, but I don't think I'm too far off base. Apologies if I am.
    MichaelHorowitz
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    edited May 2017 Posts: 1,457
    Yeah, well I don't want to bug him about building or buying a guitar. I'm visiting Portland tomorrow and wondered whether he knew anything about the scene there. We've chatted several times on djangobooks messages before about tech stuff and guitar stuff, it just strikes me as odd the radio silence for the last few months - he's usually pretty talkative - wondering if he's all OK and stuff
  • nicksansonenicksansone Amsterdam, The Netherlands✭✭✭✭
    Let's hope he's fine. Best of luck in Portland, hope it's not too rainy, then it's a nice place to visit.