DjangoBooks.com

Django 2017 film DVD can be ordered/delivered to the USA.

bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
I’m hoping to not create an international incident, but I just bought both the DVD and soundtrack CD to the 2017 “Django” film from Amazon France. It shipped and should be arriving in 1-2 days.
Buco

Comments

• AndrewUlleAndrewUlle Cleveland, OH✭✭✭ Cigano GJ-15
    The DVD will be region 2, so I hope your DVD/Blu Ray can play it in here the US.
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    I’m aware of that Andrew, and in a pinch I can use my computer.
    In the past I've copied the disc on the computer so that it (the copy) works on a regular region 1 player.
    bopster
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    So you change the region in the software writing settings?
    First you create a disc image/ folder set. This has no region information. When you burn the image, it's automatically burned for our region.
    jonpowl
  • Brad HermanBrad Herman San Francisco, CANew JWC Modele Jazz, Stankevicius Alena, Alexander Polyakov Selmer #6
    If anyone comes across an HD streaming or download version, please post here... If I could get it on iTunes or something, that would be great, but unable to find anywhere yet :(
    Found a site that gives instructions to change your region to 0 region (all regions). Followed the instructions for my (old) DVD player, and now several French and Dutch videos play. I’m all set.

PM me for a link to the site.
    BucoAndrewUlle
    Arrived.
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    Does anyone know if it has/will screen in US cinemas anywhere?
  • AnyaAnya New

Hi I know this is an old thread, but where did you buy this? I live in NEw Zealand and I can’t buy or stream it here. I can’t find it anywhere and I would really like to watch it as I named my son Django so it has huge sentimental significance.

kindly

Anya