DjangoBooks.com

-

Feruza2134Feruza2134 The NetherlandsNew Phoenix D hole guitar
edited March 2019 in FAQ Posts: 86
-
Tagged:

Comments

• PapsPierPapsPier ✭✭
    You just show up a little bit in advance at the place where you want to jam. You introduce yourself to the organizer and he will let you know how to play: sometimes, it is everybody on stage for the whole jam, sometimes the mc decides to invite the participants one by one or two by two to play a tune together.
    If you are afraid you will be lost, you can drop an email or message to the guy who is hosting the jam to ask about the level or the classic songs played at the jam.
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    Where in Holland are you exactly? Get in touch with Irene Ypenburg on facebook, she's extremely friendly and knows everyone.

• Feruza2134Feruza2134 The NetherlandsNew Phoenix D hole guitar
    organizer
    PapsPier wrote: »
    You just show up a little bit in advance at the place where you want to jam. You introduce yourself to the organizer and he will let you know how to play: sometimes, it is everybody on stage for the whole jam, sometimes the mc decides to invite the participants one by one or two by two to play a tune together.
    If you are afraid you will be lost, you can drop an email or message to the guy who is hosting the jam to ask about the level or the classic songs played at the jam.

PapsPier thanks, but i meant how to find the organizer :D
  • Feruza2134Feruza2134 The NetherlandsNew Phoenix D hole guitar
    dennis wrote: »
    Where in Holland are you exactly? Get in touch with Irene Ypenburg on facebook, she's extremely friendly and knows everyone.

I live in Hilversum.
    I'l ask Irene on FB thanks a lot!
  • Brad HermanBrad Herman San Francisco, CANew JWC Modele Jazz, Stankevicius Alena, Alexander Polyakov Selmer #6
    Robin, Irene, and Adrian are all in Amsterdam now I think. All good and friendly resources
    Please subscribe to the Dutch Hot Club de France Association (www.hcdf.nl) for more information on the jams. We have most of the dates in sight. And attached is a brief introduction.