DjangoBooks.com

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Great sounding cedar top version of Bob's popular model!
  • husyhusy Seattle✭✭✭
    Just recording the fact that I saw the new Holo posting by Michael, clicked the link and found it to be still available. Must be a lucky day. And congrats to the future owner.
  • ScoredogScoredog Santa Barbara, Ca✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018 Posts: 867
    very tempting, my D hole is a great instrument. Would be nice to have a totally clean one.
  • Brad HermanBrad Herman San Francisco, CANew JWC Modele Jazz, Stankevicius Alena, Alexander Polyakov Selmer #6
    AHHHH... Dream guitar... Just gotta get good enough to feel like I deserve one :)

Oh and also need to save up $5000, :smirk:
    Worst GJ guitar move I have made...selling my Holo....luckiest break, getting it back.
    Charles Meadows
  • altonalton Keene, NH✭✭ 2000 Dell'Arte Long Scale Anouman, Gadjo Modele Francais, Gitane DG-330 John Jorgensen Tuxedo
    husy wrote: »
    Just recording the fact that I saw the new Holo posting by Michael, clicked the link and found it to be still available. Must be a lucky day. And congrats to the future owner.

Agreed. I saw this last night, a little over three hours after it had been posted. I was very surprised that it was still available.

It gives me hope that when a Holo is financially viable for me, I just might actually be able get one.

• Charles MeadowsCharles Meadows WV✭✭✭ ALD Original, Dupont MD50
    Each time I see a Holo go up I am tempted to click buy! But I've been successful in resisting so far, since my 1994 Dupont is such a great axe. There is a Holo Favino style on here for private sale. Also very tempting...
  • kikiswingkikiswing FranceNew Bob Holo : Model Nouveau 2018. Pierre Anastasio 1985
    Hi all,
    I'm the happy owner of this guitar.
    So far, it's the best guitar I've ever played. the sound is so powerful !!! Here is another test of this guitar :

Regards,

Christophe
    richter4208BonesBucoLeonP
  • swiesslerswiessler NorCalNew Dupont MD20,Gibson L5,Bumgarner F hole(DiMauro type)
    c'est la balle!!!
    kikiswing