IMG_5096.jpg

IMG_5098.jpg

IMG_5100.jpg

IMG_5101.jpg

IMG_5102.jpg

IMG_5103.jpg
    geese_com
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 1,231
    Revised the description above. Please inquire if you need additional pictures or have questions.
  • edited May 2018 Posts: 1,231
    Updated price. I'll add some videos if I can put together something that is worthy of posting.
  • Brad HermanBrad Herman San Francisco, CANew JWC Modele Jazz, Stankevicius Alena, Alexander Polyakov Selmer #6
    If I didn't already have 2 GJ guitars I'd be all over this. The AJLs are fantastic. Did you try putting it on Reverb?
    Jim Kaznosky
  • edited May 2018 Posts: 1,231
    Not yet, Brad. This is a very well built guitar. I'd rather not say negative things about other euro guitars I've played, but this one hasn't moved an inch. I mention this again because it is an important consideration when buying one of these guitars for me.

Here's the other thing. I keep on telling myself that because I don't gig with it, I should get rid of it. However, it is the guitar I play almost exclusively at home. It is a difficult choice. Do I let go of a guitar that is built for me and is perfect for my twice weekly gig or the guitar that is more appropriate to play in my tiny apartment with two shared with two shared walls and a floor below? Tough.

Anyway, here it is.
  • Good morning - Yes this is still available to all who have asked.

Thanks,
    Jim
  • Good morning. This guitar is back up for sale. I am also entertaining interesting trades for comparable archtops and middle to higher end telecasters.
  • richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭
    must be a good one, it got played
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 1,231
    It did. I contemplated getting a scratch plate/pickguard but decided to not do so. It gets played every day.
  • To those who have recently inquired, yes it is still for sale.