DjangoBooks.com

What kind of microphone ?

Hy people, i would like to buy a microphone, a mini one like Fapy Lafertin is using. The one you can atach to soundholl and than simply remove it. But i want one that would work with a usual guitar amplifier. Can someone help me? i dont realy know much about this...
Thank you
Leon

Comments

• How large a venue is it for? What is your budget? Are you using an acoustic amp with Phantom power? Knowing these answers would make it easier to answer
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • LeonPLeonP New
    Ok, i would use it to play in a small venue or in a small bars. I would use a standard electric guitar amp, or a portable speaker with batery suply and a mike in entry.
    I would pay something from 100 to 200 euro.
    Sory, my english is not the best...
  • willballardwillballard Northampton, UKNew Ger Boonstra, Leo Eimers, Aylward, Mac10
    Hi Leon
    Fapy's mic is an AKG.
    dm7b5LeonPBuco
    A lot of people use Audio Technica Pro 70. I prefer and use Myers Mic Feather. They're priced about the same in the US, $120 and both are good performance mics.
    LeonP
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel