DjangoBooks.com

For Sale - 2014 Holo Traditional #73 - Price Reduced!

edited May 2018 in Classifieds Posts: 7
Hey friends,

After much deliberation I’ve decided to put my Holo up for sale and see if there’s any interest. As you probably know, Bob builds some of the finest guitars in the world and this one is no exception. My reason for selling is that I’ve drifted from the style over the last year, and an instrument of this caliber deserves to be played. Beyond that, l need to finance some other musical endeavors!

About the guitar:

It’s a Holo Traditional Model, #73. It is a rare Favino-sized build, patterned after Tchan-tchou’s guitar. As far as l know the only one of its kind ever made by Bob. Purchased right here on Djangobooks from Michael a few years ago after a few months of relentless pestering on my part. All of specs are standard Favino, including the larger lower bout, slightly deeper body and longer scale.

For 2 years, l gigged with this guitar several times per week, and it really opened up and matured sonically in that time. Cosmetically, I’ve babied it since day one. Always kept in its case, well humidified, etc. Aside from the lightest of play wear, it’s in excellent if not like-new condition. There are no significant dings or flaws of any kind.

It’s currently equipped with an Ischell CPJ (+inside box) that l installed right after l took delivery back in 2015. This can be included for an additional cost or l can take it off, it’s up to the buyer. Also include is the guardian hard shell case in excellent condition.

As for price, I’m simply looking to sell it for what l paid ($5K). Given the condition of the axe and the rarity of these coming up for sale, l think that’s a fair number. Buyer to pay actual shipping costs + insurance. Apologies to our friends abroad but I’m only interested in shipping to the lower 48. Otherwise, I’m located in NYC and am happy to deal in person for anyone nearby.

See below for photos. PM me with any inquiries. Thanks!

Comments