DjangoBooks.com

I surrender dear at the Django fest in Fontainebleau

in Europe Posts: 220
Here is a rendition of the great standard "I surrender dear" at the Django Festival in Fontainebleau !! hope you'll enjoy !! don't hesitate to suscribe for more. The song is in the "Why not?" album that can be ordered (->PM) )
Romain

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QyO3exUD-4Q&lc=z23xe1iokljxuh4lkacdp434l2siz2i14dnzxa4p5o1w03c010c
AndyWwimgeese_comBillDaCostaWilliams

Comments

• wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    Good one Romain! And pleasant to hear a festival vid with no background noise - you got a line directly from the mixing deck?
  • richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭
    awesome stuff. What a great place to play Romain! Hope to catch you someday on that side of the pond
    Wim Glenn wrote: »
    Good one Romain! And pleasant to hear a festival vid with no background noise - you got a line directly from the mixing deck?

yes indeed, way better !!
    awesome stuff. What a great place to play Romain! Hope to catch you someday on that side of the pond

thanks !! i should write to djangofest northwest !!
    richter4208
  • richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭
    Romain, you should talk to Mathieu Chatelain to put in a good word for you to Simon Planting. I think Simon Planting is creative director, not positive about that though.
    Nice touch! Well done!
    thanks !!!!
  • pmgpmg Atherton, CANew Dupont MD50R, Shelley Park Custom, Super 400, 68 Les Paul Deluxe, Stevie Ray Strat
    Awesome playing and great rhythm feel! Love your YouTube videos and song selections. Hope to see you on this side of the pond!!!
    I'm always interested in jamming with experienced jazz and gypsy jazz players in the San Francisco - San Jose area. Drop me a line. Bass players welcome!
    pmg wrote: »
    Awesome playing and great rhythm feel! Love your YouTube videos and song selections. Hope to see you on this side of the pond!!!

Thanks PMG , we like to search into interesting repertoire, either not much played, or when they are pretty comon we try to arrange them our way !! 2 albums out there now :
    Swinging in Paris (2015)
    Why not (2018)

Hope to come play in the US with the band anytime soon