DjangoBooks.com

Shelley Park Elan (sold)

Kenny BKenny B New
edited December 2006 in Classifieds Posts: 14
sold

Comments

• campfirecampfire New
    Is it still available? How can I contact you privately, to make an offer? Thanks, Larry Camp
    www.larrycamp.com (my personal jazz guitar website)
    www.impromptujazz.com (my gypsy-jazz website)
  • FopaFopa San FranciscoNew
    I am very interested in this guitar. I was about to place an order with Shelley, but it would be nice to not wait a year to get it. How can I get in touch with you?
    -fopa
  • Kenny BKenny B New
    Fopa, I sent you a private message with contact info.

Ken
  • campfirecampfire New
    Hey, Kenny B......WTF???!!! As you can see, I responded to this ad back on May 25th, and never did receive a reply. Now you are responding to someone else a month later? I was very serious about buying the guitar, and actually ended up buying another Park from this very website, after getting no response from you for about a month.

How come you never posted a reply either publicly or privately? Thanks.

Larry
    www.larrycamp.com (my personal jazz guitar website)
    www.impromptujazz.com (my gypsy-jazz website)
  • Kenny BKenny B New
    Larry, sorry for the miscommunication. I tried emailing you from your web site and never got a response. I used the address <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and the email is dated 5/29/06. I was not able to email you any sooner as I was on a fishing trip in Upper Peninsula Michigan for about 5 days. I think by then you must have bought the other guitar because I never heard back from you. Maybe I should just leave my cell number on the ad? It would make it easier.

Kenny
  • Kenny BKenny B New
    I am setting a price of $2700 for this instrument, it is a great guitar for the money.
  • Charlie AyersCharlie Ayers Salt Lake CityProdigy
    Hi Kenny! I'm the previous owner of this guitar - I would highly recommend it as a beautiful looking, sounding, and playing instrument, and a great price. If I didn't have too many....

Charlie
  • Kenny BKenny B New
    I'm considering bring this guitar to a Texas Guitar Show in two weeks but hestitate because there will probably be alot of people there that will want to play it and potentially damage the finish with their belt buckles, buttons, coat zippers, etc.

It's still for sale and in pristine condition. It's a shame I missed campfire's bid to buy. I guess when the fishing season hits, so does the guitar buying. I only caught one fish that 5 days, but it was worth it for all the hours of practicing I did in the screenhouse.
  • Kenny BKenny B New
    Guitar is still available but I will be on vacation for a week or two so if I dont respond immediately, I will when I return.

thanks,

kenny
  • Kenny BKenny B New
    Yeah, still looking for an interested buyer...

Call or email to negotiate something.