DjangoBooks.com

Cre Me a River Chords

djb11djb11 New
in Repertoire Posts: 5

Would anyone, perhapes Denis, share the chords to Cry Me a River as Yorgui & Denis performed on their Video...

MichaelHorowitz

Comments

• jonpowljonpowl Hercules, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Altamira M01F

Here are a couple of versions, but not from DC Music: https://guitarejazzmanouche.com/grilles/users/?_px_q=cry+me+a+river&submit=Filtre

• edited June 2019 Posts: 4,730

Try this, should be close. One thing I think he does but is too tight to write in, is in the second ending of A section I think he does #5 to natural 5 movement and repeats that in the middle B section. Thing to note is in the B section you'll often see B- to Abø but Dennis stays on B- and let's the bass imply that movement. And it sounds great!

One of my favorite versions of the song by the way.

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator

Wow! Great tune suggestion!

Thanks everyone, i am loving playing this song.

On my new 2015 Korean D’Angelico...

Will

Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

Georges Braque: "In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that can’t be explained."
  • spatzospatzo Virtuoso

Very nice! thanks for posting Spatzo.

I was a little confused at first, looking at the chord diagrams upside down, but then suddenly it made sense...

Will

Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

Georges Braque: "In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that can’t be explained."
  • ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.

I can't add anything re the chords requested but can recommend listening to the excellent version on the CD 'Sinti Fire' by the Drom Blanchard Trio.

Whoa... dig these chords...