DjangoBooks.com

Duved Dunayevsky's premier album in the Django style

nicksansonenicksansone Amsterdam, The Netherlands✭✭✭✭
in Welcome Posts: 274

Proud to annouce the kickstarter campaign for Duved's Django style recording set for November of this year! Please direct all questions and comments to me,as Duved and Denis are very busy and I am managing the crowdfunding.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1479756776/duved-dunayevsky-pure-django-style?ref=user_menu

PetrovadrianwimBucorudolfochrist

Comments

• ScoredogScoredog Santa Barbara, Ca✭✭✭✭

Did he finish his last album he did a kick starter with. I contributed but never got the album....hmm.

Lumena
  • PetrovPetrov ✭✭

I love his style and will pledge for sure. I look forward to the finished product.

@Scoredog I also backed that project. I don't think there is any fraudulent intent here, but it would be nice to get a update on the project. The recordings were supposed to happen in April.

• nicksansonenicksansone Amsterdam, The Netherlands✭✭✭✭

I have nothing to do with the pre bop orchestra recording, though I do know it's being mixed, and I also donated to the campaign. But that's a separate project to this, and as I am personally in charge of this crowd funding, I will send regular updates and make sure the perks are delivered in a timely manner. But please lets not confuse the two very separately organized campaigns.

Petrov
  • PetrovPetrov ✭✭

@nicksansone agreed. Thanks.

I was looking at the rewards. I'm not sure if you are open to adding some, but I would be interested in a digital only reward.

Like digital download of songs plus backing tracks. Or songs, backing tracks and bloopers/session videos. I'm thinking many would like the backing tracks, but they are only available on higher tiers.

I will give it some consideration, but the perks at higher donation levels are there to motivate potential clients, and will be limited edition releases, only available through this campaign. There is substantial amount of money to be raised and the more special the tier rewards, hopefully the more people decide to jump in at that level.. Cheers

bopster
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    edited August 2019 Posts: 2,159

Man. I donated to his orchestra thing too and the perk said i got to name a tune but duved said the name was too inappropriate. :-(

BucoBonesBillDaCostaWilliamsrudolfochristlittlemarkPetrov
  • rudolfochristrudolfochrist Worms, GermanyNew Dupont MD-100
    edited August 2019 Posts: 139

@dennis Now I’m curious. Do you dare to say what the name was?

• BillDaCostaWilliamsBillDaCostaWilliams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos, Altamira M01F, Huttl

Now that could be an excellent perk for this Kickstarter:

you get to learn what inappropriate names Dennis suggests - the more you pledge the more inappropriate the names.

rudolfochristPetrov

heck, at the for the right amount, you may be able to name one of the tunes on this album (inappropriately)

• dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator

I don’t remember what title it was but something along the lines of “Golden Shower Swing”

BillDaCostaWilliamsLumenarudolfochrist