DjangoBooks.com

three cheers for Andrew Lawrence!

2»

Comments

• PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    Can't change the past so little use ruing not going - except I do. Andrew, congratulations. If last year was one of the best experiences of my life, it seems you've outdone yourself yet again. To the GJ family members who went and have shared some of their experiences, thank you for the little tastes. Already planning for next year.
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
    This year was my first DIJ and it was like a great massage: I came out feeling better in ways I didn't realize we're feeling as good as they should to start with.

My favorite part was connecting with a community of gypsy jazz players far and wide since there are few of us in DC. Honestly, I should have realized long ago that that was already happening here on this forum. Better late than never.

And yeah, hats off to Andrew. He really gets the people and the vibe and the structure/openness just right, doesn't he? I'll be back for sure.
  • andoatagnandoatagn Northampton, MAProdigy
    Well this thread was a treat to stumble upon! I've never explored the Daniel Givone Method corner of the forum before, so didn't see it.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words, everyone. This year was really special for me, too...10th anniversary and all. But mostly, thanks for coming out to Django in June and making it happen.

Now you got me thinking about next year...

~Andrew