DjangoBooks.com

DIJ 2014 rumours?

kevingcoxkevingcox Nova Scotia✭✭✭✭ Dupont MD50
edited January 2014 in North America Posts: 298
Hey all, rumours are starting to float to the surface on FB as to the DIJ 2014 line up. So far I've seen the names Cristophe Lartilleux and Samson Schmitt tossed around. Has anybody heard anything else for rumours (or even confirmations if you can talk about it).

I wasn't thinking about it much in the fall but I am starting to get excited again :-)

Comments

• edited January 2014 Posts: 3,707
    Adrien Moignard or Benoit Convert would be lovely but that is just a fond wish.
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    Benoit, Olivier, Yannick, Tanguy, and Antoine. This was confirmed by Andrew on Patrus53 facebook page.
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    I know the others too .. but Andrew asked me to keep them under wraps. I assure you it is an extremely enticing lineup!! :one:
  • patrus le sommelierpatrus le sommelier ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014 Posts: 208
    no rumours.....all 5 fingers "Les Doigts" also Samson Schmitt, Christophe Lartilleux, Philippe "Doudou" Cuillerier, Tim Kliphuis, Thomas Baggerman and more to come....
  • Charles MeadowsCharles Meadows WV✭✭✭ ALD Original, Dupont MD50
    Wow. I wish I were not working that week. Maybe next year.
  • kevingcoxkevingcox Nova Scotia✭✭✭✭ Dupont MD50
    Wow, that is a monstrous line up!
  • Charles MeadowsCharles Meadows WV✭✭✭ ALD Original, Dupont MD50
    Maybe we can get Angelo Debarre next year!!
  • Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator
    Don't forget Rino!

(Unfortunately Dennis has already mentioned in a previous posting elsewhere that his Rino-Tcha powerhouse recording group can't make DiJ 2014, mores the pity...)
    Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

Georges Braque: "In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that can’t be explained."
  • Tele295Tele295 San Buenaventura (Latcho Drom), CA✭✭✭ Gitane DG300, D500
    Samson & Doudou?
    Jill Martini Soiree - Gypsy Swing & Cocktail Jazz
    http://www.jillmartinisoiree.com
  • Way cool....I am sooo happy. This one is going to be my first.
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed