DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)

Related Discussions

Today's Birthdays

Buco KimberlHol VickiStein NamBartlet

A question for Andreas Oberg

saulekassaulekas New
edited April 2006 in Technique Posts: 2
Hi, Andreas,
first, I would like to say that i really love your playing. When I first saw you playing a minor blues on an archtop a few weeks ago in the videoclip I was very inspired. I have never seen any jazz guitarist with such an INCREDIBLE technique and i've seen quite a lot of them. I got very inspired, because one of my goals is also to have such a great technique. I need it in order to be able to handle fast tempos, when I play with other musicians. There are countless discussions in jazz guitar forums about this topic, but I would really appreciate to read some thoughts from YOU about technique and what do you think is important for a guitarist to do to develop his technique. I have never seen Pat Metheny or Pat Martino playing so fast and clean like you do. I know, that the most important thing is to make music, but I would really love to improve my technique(my tool) to make better(?) music:)

Best wishes,
Saulius, Lithuania

Comments