DjangoBooks.com

Three Ring Circles stealing from 'Duet' album?

2»

Comments

• Jez TanJez Tan SingaporeNew
    Ah, finally changed their bio page info (included bireli's name)! Guess my posts didnt go to waste afterall~

Adding on... back to my original post's intent...even if I like Guns n Roses, I won't try to play 'Paradise City'' and 'Sweet Child Of Mine' (from e same GNR album) on my own 1st cd release, and with e same arrangements (although I will recreate Slash's guitar part with a piano and e solo my improvisation). Of cos, this is my personal view, just airing my 2cents here!

It would have been more interesting if e songs were covered as refreshingly as the numerous renditions of 'Knocking On Heaven's Door' (Dylan, Clapton, GnR etc).

Cheers to them for bringing GJ musicality out to e bluegrass mass though! Who knows the fingerstylists like Tommy Emmanuel and Doyles Dyke will come up with fingerstyle versions of popular GJ tunez. Btw, do check out classical guitarist, Roland Dyens version of Nuanges!
    Tough time doesn't last, tough man does. Practice!