DjangoBooks.com

Simpl(est) setup for home recording practice sessions.

2»

Comments

• PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭

Hey Will, it's wonderful to see you. Sorry for the delay in reply - busy few days. I won't bore you with the last bunch of time...trust me, nothing extraordinary, lol. Just good to be back and taking it up again. We'll see. Good friend on here (won't embarrass him, but it's appreciated) recently reminded me to go slow, and I'm not exactly starting over (though man I feel rusty!). Lowering expectations which I think is a great thing as I front loaded so much back then. Nature has given me a sort of sea-anchor to accept what is and play for the love of it. Like you all do.

Warmed my heart to see you, buddy. One by one, to see the folks from back then - what a great community. I hope when we climb out of this we can find ourselves in a ridiculously late-hour jam together...

Buco
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • HotTinRoofHotTinRoof Florida✭✭✭

All of my questions have always been answered here - haven't had to start a thread in YEARS. Thank you for the information guys.

wimBucogitane007BillDaCostaWilliamsmac63000