Emma, 7

Framus archtop, 1963.

rudolfochristBonesvanmalmsteen
  • WillieWillie HamburgNew

David, 10

Wind band rehearsal.

rudolfochristbillyshakesBones
  • rudolfochristrudolfochrist Worms, GermanyNew Dupont MD-100

Those are awesome. Thanks for sharing Herr Jakob 😊 (at least I assume you are Herr Jakob.....🤔)

edited March 2021 Posts: 824

This thread is not just meant for "my" children! Everyone is invited to post - even drawings done by yourself, if they can keep up ... 😉

• BillDaCostaWilliamsBillDaCostaWilliams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos, Altamira M01F, Huttl

Everyone is invited to post

Ok, not a drawing, but a sort of sculpture in ebony by an anonymous woodworker in Maputo. 

BucoWillieBones

Ishmael has impressive sense for proportions for his age. And David can already publish. Of course every single one is gold, just wonderful.

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
    edited March 2021 Posts: 824

Is it playable in some sense?

@Buco you should see ihm at work, his eyes jumping between the guitar and the sheet of paper, his tongue in the corner of the mouth. In one and a half year of music lessons, the only time I see him concentrated on some subject longer than 5 seconds is when he's drawing. This morning I showed the pics in the forum to the class, Ismael was very proud and happy.

David learned to play the cornet in my class, so did his elder brother (he made the t-shirt in the picture below), and his younger brother will start next year. Their sister ist out of line, she plays the cello. In several primary schools in Hamburg every pupil is learning to play an instrument from 3d grade on. In our school, we have cornet and tenor horn, alto saxophone, flute, recorder, accordion, keyboard, violin, cello, guitar, drums.

Jakob, 12

Trumpet.

BucoBonesrudolfochrist
  • BillDaCostaWilliamsBillDaCostaWilliams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos, Altamira M01F, Huttl

Is it playable in some sense?

Not really. The "strings" are all just nylon fishing line and the tuners are primitive.

It does actually have a hollow body, though so I guess I could try someday with real strings.

Ismael's drawing is great.

Willie