DjangoBooks.com

Let’s talk Tchavolo...

2»

Comments

• PhilPhil Portland, ORModerator Anastasio

Yes please... I've never seen the cover... didn't know there was one... cheers!

• djangologydjangology Portland, OregonModerator

The DC Music School Tchavalo lessons are so enlightening. He is the best. Love his gusto.

Notorudolfochrist
  • NotoNoto
    edited April 2021 Posts: 40

I'll try rescanning the cover, it came out terrible

there is no song list on the CD.

The Google translation of the back cover, starting with the 2nd sentence is:

As is easy to hear, the musicians do not play in the studio, but in the pub and - more on the outskirts of the city, far from the historic patrician houses and tourist paths of the old town. For some pieces they were accompanied by Tchavolo's brother Gogo Berbedes on rhythm and voice. The recording device was a Sony Dat Recorder TCD-D7, the microphone a Sony ECM - 959A and what lacks the pieces of professional recording quality is more than outweighed by the quality and joy of playing of three wonderful musicians, who are here for the first but certainly not the last. We will hear a lot from them.

• NotoNoto

Hi Phil,

Here's the cover, the original CD cover is also in black and white.

• PhilPhil Portland, ORModerator Anastasio

Hey Noto! Thanks so much for sharing the cover and translation, I've had this CD for years & never knew a cover existed... cheers! Phil