DjangoBooks.com

Mystery guitar!

2»

Comments

• murrayatuptowngallermurrayatuptowngaller Holland, MINew Quinteros 2023 Di Mauro Chorus variant, Gibson 1956 ES-135, The Loar LH350VS

No wisdom or experience behind this observation, that the 5-7-9-12-17 fret placement of markers seems 'modern'.

There are some new guitars online from China at about US$399. I don't remember the brand, but it might not have been matter. The same one might be on Temu for $13.99, Tuesday only, just to take a drop-ship opportunity away from Walmart. OK, I'm being ridiculous.

My daughter bought a roadkill cello with the fingerboard & back falling off. It was actually made in Hungary. It was quietly repaired by a local place after making it clear they don't usually work on things like that. They told her there have been Amazon-purchased cellos reportedly coming apart when strings are brought up to proper tension. So when I ask myself 'how bad can something be?', there's always a possibility of a decent find, as well as the opposite.

I have my own IR shopping quirks (Impulse Response).

Murray

AndyW
  • murrayatuptowngallermurrayatuptowngaller Holland, MINew Quinteros 2023 Di Mauro Chorus variant, Gibson 1956 ES-135, The Loar LH350VS

And anything is better than if I built it...

strombolimusik

If it where closer I would check it out, if not for the sake of pure curiosity.

Thank you, friends, for another exciting edition of, "Name That Guitar!" Brought to you by the fine folks at the Globex Corporation.

murrayatuptowngallerJangle_Jamiebillyshakes
    I'd name it John Doe. Or how about Jean Biche Chevreuil

strombolimusik