DjangoBooks.com

Which pick?

2»

Comments

• JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    I've been using the same Wegen for years now...wear isn't much of an issue at all. Most people lose them before they wear out!

Oddly, I've actually been using Stubbies again lately, and I'm liking it.

best,
    Jack.
  • gitpickergitpicker Beijing/San Francisco✭✭✭✭ Gibson, Favino, Eastman
    I can't remember who told me "you'll lose it before you wear it out". I think that's probably right. I like mine more and more as I wear it in.

I keep mine in a pick pouch on a keychain. I lost my keys the other day and after realizing I must have left my keys in the post office on the other side of town, I took a cab through Shanghai traffic in 38 degree C summer heat and luckily found my keychain on the counter where I left it over an hour before.

I have extras but I'm trying to see how long I can go with this one which I've been using practically everyday for about 17 or 18 months. Good luck with yours. I bet there are other stories out there about what people have gone through to retrieve their lost Wegens or other favorite picks.
    www.dougmartinguitar.com
    Live life and play music like it's your last day on earth. One day you'll be right- Russel Malone
  • gitpickergitpicker Beijing/San Francisco✭✭✭✭ Gibson, Favino, Eastman
    Damn Jack! I just saw your reply after I posted mine, haha. How true it is!
    www.dougmartinguitar.com
    Live life and play music like it's your last day on earth. One day you'll be right- Russel Malone
  • BluesBop HarryBluesBop Harry Mexico city, MexicoVirtuoso
    Jeremy,
    It's great that you're happy with your new Wegen pick I love them too.
    I tried other styles, brands and materials and I always come back to Wegens.
    And yes they last forever, I have one that I used for two years straight that could easily last another two years!
    I try to always store it back in it's little plastic bag after playing, and then inside my guitar case, and I haven't lost mine.
    Good luck!!