DjangoBooks.com

FORUM UPGRADE!!!!!

Comments

• emicademicad Rome - ItalyModerator
    great, i like it 8)
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    is everyone noticing how much faster this ver is? Pages load with no wait, nice!
  • dgimcmillandgimcmillan Abbotsford, B.C., CanadaNew
    Yes sir!

The speed on this site is starting to remind me of Bireli now! I love that!

By the way, Michael, good point about the iphones and browsing the pages. I'm really starting to feel like a dinosaur now, since I don't even have a Blackberry.... :(

Ian
    Bones wrote:
    Michael,

In the main index can you make it list the title (subject) of the latest post in each forum like it used to? That is handy when scanning for new entries.

Thanks

Ask and ye shall receive!

'm
  • BluesBop HarryBluesBop Harry Mexico city, MexicoVirtuoso
    Ask and ye shall receive!
    Really? Can I have the 1941 Selmer? :lol:
    Wow, I better watch what I say around here! :D
  • SalieriSalieri Europe, Romania✭✭✭
    Congrats, Michael! I really suggested you before 6-7 months to upgrade the forum :D. This works perfect, good work ! ;)
    140annl.png
    Visit my YouTube profile: http://www.youtube.com/user/Xiphosss
    Vive Django!
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Wow, thanks Michael! You rock (or swing as the case may be)!
  • nutloafnutloaf WalesNew
    Nice and quick loading up was the first thing I noticed. Thanks Michael. My suggestion would be the picture of django smoking a ciggie, in the bottom right hand corner. Black and white photo black background with Django wearing a white suit. I did try a link but it did'nt work.
    Don't stare at the stinking finger, or you will miss all the heavenly glory.
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Nice upgrades, Michael. I too spend WAY too much time on this site daily. Thanks for all your work in making this the greatest Django site of all.

I wonder if anyone else finds the red lettering to be hard to read against the background on some pages (like guitars). Admittedly, my color vision is not the best.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles