DjangoBooks.com

DFNW 2011 Stochelo

2»

Comments

• HotTinRoofHotTinRoof Florida✭✭✭
    This thread just made me google maps Montreal from Boston. :D Is the show sold out? :lol:
  • Super Mario MaccaferriSuper Mario Maccaferri Route Nationale 20, FranceNew
    Well if you don't turn right in Albuquerque you should be on time ! :D

Don't know about ticket sales but it should still be OK.
    "There's no business like shoe business"
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    HotTinRoof wrote:
    This thread just made me google maps Montreal from Boston. :D Is the show sold out? :lol:
    I had a tough time getting good seats several weeks ago. The only way to find to is to either try it online and see what comes up, or call the theatre.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • tacosandbeertacosandbeer ✭✭
    HotTinRoof wrote:
    Just checked and seats in row C, slightly off-center, are available. That's only eight rows from the stage! I was living in Boston when the Rosenberg Trio played Montreal last year and made the drive. Makes for a fun ride and it's a very pretty drive.
    "Without music, life would be a mistake." --Friedrich Nietzsche