DjangoBooks.com

"Bistro Fada" from Midnight in Paris

Comments

• pete gpete g Cheltenham, UKNew
    Beautiful playing, beautiful tune. Have you notated or tabbed it? I find it much easier to learn tunes from paper than by ear. Would love a copy If you have.

Pete
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    Pete--

Contact Barry Warhaftig via the Hot Club of Philadelphia, andI believe he can help you out.
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
  • GadjostikGadjostik New
    Hello Adrian, I was wondering what sort of scale do you use for this song? Is it a melodic or harmonic minor? :roll:
  • patrus le sommelierpatrus le sommelier ✭✭✭✭
  • adrianadrian AmsterdamVirtuoso
    Gadjostik wrote:
    Hello Adrian, I was wondering what sort of scale do you use for this song? Is it a melodic or harmonic minor? :roll:

No idea.
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    adrian wrote:
    Gadjostik wrote:

No idea.
    Django wouldn't have known, either.

Stephane could tell you, because he studied at Berklee, but he once said he couldn't wait to get out of there so he'd no longer have to play all that modal crap.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    Just saw this.. nice one!!!!
  • DominikDominik ✭✭✭
    Hi,

I'm interested in the chords Roy Williams is playing in the videos.
    It's a different chords progression.

Anybody got some details about that?

Thanks!
    What's different chord progression? Look in the fakebook it's the same as indifference ..
    Here's my stab at it, first tune I've recorded on the "B52 bomber" (barault D hole from djangobooks)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZJ4VP3e514