DjangoBooks.com

Bb Lead Sheets

Comments

• AndyWAndyW Glasgow Scotland UK✭✭✭ Clarinets & Saxes- Selmer, Conn, Buescher, Leblanc et.al. // Guitars: Gerome, Caponnetto, Napoli, Musicalia, Bucolo, Sanchez et. al.
    the old waltz, "Indifference", which is French for "Indifference" :roll:

indifference.jpg
  • AndyWAndyW Glasgow Scotland UK✭✭✭ Clarinets & Saxes- Selmer, Conn, Buescher, Leblanc et.al. // Guitars: Gerome, Caponnetto, Napoli, Musicalia, Bucolo, Sanchez et. al.
    Indifference , b section and trio:

indifferenceBandTRIOlow.jpg

you COULD play the B and / or TRIO sections an octave higher, if you're happy up to altissimo F# and A, respectively - that might suit certain soprano sax players of these waters.... 8)
  • Andy, on alto I am learning it in c#min (emin concert) as it seems to be a pretty commonlyplayed key in gj circles and other than doing a leading tone first note the rest of the song lays out well in that key.

Does your band do it in Amin. The version you posted works for alto for Amin but the range is as you note into altissimo.

I wish i couldplay sop again but i just cant do it long enough to stay good with the palm keys.

Altissimo on sop ... Never got there to the point of sounding good and being able to play it freely :oops:
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
    "detto, fatto"

so i said I'd try & transpose "Bistro Fado", since it's supposed to work over the "indifference" chords..
    here's the first part for Bb instruments

bistrofada1.jpg
    and
    bistrofada2.jpg

some picture scaling issues, but follow the link or download the image, it's all there

-A-
    RhythmesGitanDm-Emedit.jpg

open image in new window to see the full image... :?

structure is 32 bars ||:AABA:||
    and here's the matching chords for guitar, in the key of D minor concert ).
    There's a set out there on t'internet in Gminor, I think mine are better :shock: :roll: 8)

rhythmesGitanes.jpg
    i thought i'd posted this one already, but i cant seem to find it.
    here's tcahvolo swing / latcho drom ,
    have fun getting this up-to-speed on clarinet :wink: :shock:

Tcahvololow1.jpg

Tcahvololow2.jpg

-Andy-
    deleted duplicate post
    hey guys, i`m new here.
    i`m a clarinet player and i´m tryin to collect some sheets.
    i write most of them myself, figuring out the tunes by listening,if i can`t find them in a bb real book.
    i use musescore for editing,which is fine for creating jazz lead sheets and i would love to share them. it is possible to transpose them into any key with only a few clicks (for example for eb instruments).

here is the list: (it will grow soon i hope)
    brazil
    douce ambience
    elenas bossa
    it had to be you
    september song
    si tu savais
    topsy

if you´re interested,send me a mail.don´t know where to post them here.
    greetz from germany
    max
    heya Max
    welcome to the forum, you can upload image files directly here , I think,
    there's an [upload attachment] button next to the [options] tab,
    just below the text box where you type your reply.
    You can then select an image file on your computer & upload it.

Alternatively, you can host the pictures elsewhere , like Photobucket, or Picassa, and paste links into the replies.

Glad to have another GJ clarinet player on the forum, let's share some music...... :wink:

Andy

Glasgow UK