DjangoBooks.com

Hey there folks. I am a Boston based 7-String guitarist and I heard my ole pal Tom Landman was here

in Welcome Posts: 1

Hi Tom. Get in touch with me when you can.

I wanted to invite him and all of you to check out my Jamulus servers to enable rehearsals and live on-air performances during the quarantine,.

I have about a dozen of my online students connected and it really works!

I know that some have discuss Jamkazam here already, but their servers are in Austin Texas and mine are in my basement, meaning zero ms latency.

There are many public servers around the world to play with folks around the world. Check it out and enjoy.

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/lss/d/marshfield-best-online-music-lesson/7118953048.html

Tagged:

Comments

• jonpowljonpowl Hercules, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Altamira M01F

IMHO, this is a very suspicious post and you couldn't pay me to click that link, although it appears to be Boston Craigslist. Proceed with caution.

mac63000
  • mac63000mac63000 Tacoma, WANew Geronimo Mateos Jazz B
    edited May 2020 Posts: 248

Don't know of too many 7 string gypsy guitars ... Or that this post was really directed to just a fellow named Tom...

• vanmalmsteenvanmalmsteen Diamond Springs ,CANew Latch Drom F, Eastman DM2v, Altamira m30d , Altimira Mod M

Good Old Tom

• billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

I navigated externally to the Craigslist for Boston and searched for "Marshfield best online" and the link came up there under services....still couldn't bring myself to click the link. Here's a screen cap, fwiw.

If it's legit, it's a nice offer. That said, just finished reading a big long feature story about the hacker who saved the world from WannaCry but had a blackhat past. Botnets, worms, malware....I'll stick to my lo-tech, basement enjoyment, thank you very much.

Buco
  • jonpowljonpowl Hercules, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Altamira M01F
  • vanmalmsteenvanmalmsteen Diamond Springs ,CANew Latch Drom F, Eastman DM2v, Altamira m30d , Altimira Mod M
    edited May 2020 Posts: 337

nice detective work

• dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator

Lol Tom is one of the first Gypsy Jazz players in the USA from 20 years ago or so but he seems to have disappeared from the scene. Hope he s doing well. Nice guy

He’s kind of like Tom from MySpace

mac63000billyshakeswimBillDaCostaWilliamsBuco
  • bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!

Tom is a real person . . great player too - and one of the OG players in the northeast usa for sure.

I'll forward this to him . . .lol . . .I would not click it either, and I played seven string for years so I know . . . how those players are!!

lol.

B.

vanmalmsteenBucobillyshakesBonesmac63000
  • juandererjuanderer New ALD Original, Manouche Latcho Drom Djangology Koa, Caro y Topete AR 740 O

Spam control to Landman, Tom?

BucoBonesBillDaCostaWilliamsAndyW