I remember you borrowing it but don't remember talking much about the verdict or what you were originally doing. I seem to recall that the AER was designed to work best with piezo pickups. Then again, those piezos were about the only amplification ~20-25 years ago. There seems to be a lot more options now.
Comments
I remember you borrowing it but don't remember talking much about the verdict or what you were originally doing. I seem to recall that the AER was designed to work best with piezo pickups. Then again, those piezos were about the only amplification ~20-25 years ago. There seems to be a lot more options now.
I wanted to see if hearing the AER against the ZT will be a revelation and I'll want to get AER myself. But it really wasn't, for me.
But it really wasn't, for me.
I remember that part, I guess 😔
I played some Hendriksens in Chicago and they were really impressive but for the price a used ZT is pretty nice (1/4 the price of the new Hendriksen).