DjangoBooks.com

PRICE DROP - For Sale: ZT Lunchbox Acoustic + Genuine ZT Carrying Bag – Excellent Condition

2»

Comments

  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭
    Posts: 1,873

    I remember you borrowing it but don't remember talking much about the verdict or what you were originally doing. I seem to recall that the AER was designed to work best with piezo pickups. Then again, those piezos were about the only amplification ~20-25 years ago. There seems to be a lot more options now.

    Buco
  • Posts: 6,074


    I wanted to see if hearing the AER against the ZT will be a revelation and I'll want to get AER myself. But it really wasn't, for me.

    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭
    Posts: 1,873

    But it really wasn't, for me.

    I remember that part, I guess 😔

    Buco
  • paulmcevoy75paulmcevoy75 Portland, MaineNew
    Posts: 915

    I played some Hendriksens in Chicago and they were really impressive but for the price a used ZT is pretty nice (1/4 the price of the new Hendriksen).

    Buco
Sign In or Register to comment.
Home  |  Forum  |  Blog  |  Contact  |  206-528-9873
The Premier Gypsy Jazz Marketplace
DjangoBooks.com
USD CAD GBP EUR AUD
USD CAD GBP EUR AUD
Banner Adverts
Sell Your Guitar
© 2026 DjangoBooks.com, all rights reserved worldwide.
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2026 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.020508 / 3.913246]