DjangoBooks.com

Aer Compact 60 in like-new condition

guit_boxguit_box New
edited November 2007 in Classifieds Posts: 113
I'm thinking about selling this amp. I bought it less than a year ago and it's pretty much in the same shape as when I bought it. Includes everything that came with the original amp--shoulder bag, amp, ac cable, and original box.

It's a great amp, but I think where it excels is with peizo pickups like a bigtone or maybe with a magnetic pickup. I've been using it with an audio technica soundhole mic and it sounds pretty good, but it's just a little too bright for my taste. It's a great amp, though, and works just like it did the day I bought it. Where i think it has no equal is in the size and weight.

Send me an email with an offer if interested. I may also list it on eBay if I can't sell it for a good price here.

thanks,

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Comments

• FopaFopa San FranciscoNew
    How much do you want for it and where are you located??
    -fopa
  • guit_boxguit_box New
    I'd like to get as close to what I paid for it (new at Django books) as possible-- plus actual shipping costs. I'm going to consider all offers I get in the next few weeks and take the best reasonable offer, so please send me an offer via email. I'm in MN.