DjangoBooks.com

Me and Wim on our Baraults in my garden

JonJon melbourne, australiaProdigy Dupont MD50B, '79 Favino
edited May 2013 in Welcome Posts: 391
Hi all,

Just a couple of videos of me and Wim playing Baraults (mine is #58, Wim's is #52). They're great guitars. We were drinking Saisson Dupont beer. It was also very nice.

Jon

Comments

• Archtop EddyArchtop Eddy Manitou Springs, ColoradoModerator
    Beautiful playing, beautiful guitars, great right hands and super live recording! You guys have worked hard at this and it shows! AE
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Nice playing!

BTW, I fixed the youtube links for you. In the future use the short version without all the extra stuff tagged on.

'm
  • HotTinRoofHotTinRoof Florida✭✭✭
    :shock: Fab playing guys. Terrific stuff!
  • Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
    Sweet!!

I can hear your love for the Schmitts shining through.
    You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    sweet!! Tchavolo style from Australia! or maybe Tchavolo copied the Australian style 8) 8)
  • arjrarjr ✭✭✭
    You make that guitar sing, nice playing Jon!!!

Angelo
  • PhilPhil Portland, ORModerator Anastasio
    Yes indeed! Great playing and a great sound-thanks for sharing :D:D:D
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Where can we get some of that beer???
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Seriously, this is a happy combination of great guitars and terrific players who can make them sing. Congratulations, guys. (From one who continues to struggle with Delores and admires your success with a challenging waltz)
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • JonJon melbourne, australiaProdigy Dupont MD50B, '79 Favino
    Thanks so much everyone for saying nice things :) I'm glad you enjoyed the videos!

Jon