DjangoBooks.com

Duved's Prebop Orchestra First Album

edited September 2018 in CD, DVD, and Concert Reviews Posts: 16
Hello everyone, we are launching our kickstarter campaign for Duved's Prebop Orchestra's first album!

Adrian Delmer and I have chosen ten of our compositions to be featured on the album, none of which were ever recorded before.
This is an opportunity for me to share with you my vision of jazz music and offer an alternative to the aesthetics and customs that seem to dominate jazz music in our times.
expanding on the music of Django, Paul whitman, Duke and others, we will give you a fresh breeze of Prebop that will make your horse's ears stand.

The budget we are asking for will all go into production spent on rehearsals, professional recording studio, printing and shipping.
We will need all the help we can get to reach the goal of the campaign.
cheers!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/474817142/duveds-prebop-orchestras-premier-debut-first-album?ref=project_build
pral16MarkAMichaelHorowitzPetrov

Comments

• bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    I have been waiting for this!! Now I’m backer #9. Thank you.
  • Joshl-mJoshl-m New
    #70. Let's bump this back up!
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    3 days left, $350 away from the goal!
    Goal is met!!!!
    MarkABucoScoredog
    Yes, thanks for bumping this Pau! I was away and completely forgot about it. Sent some milk money.
    bopster
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • PetrovPetrov ✭✭
    Backed the project and look forward to hear some more!
  • PetrovPetrov ✭✭

Has anyone received the rewards for this kickstarter?

Not yet.

Nope. I'm sure they're right around the proverbial corner.

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • PapsPierPapsPier ✭✭

there was a concert at bal blomet in Paris to launch the cd in october