DjangoBooks.com

Gonzalo -- Live in samois

andoatagnandoatagn Northampton, MAProdigy
edited July 2012 in Europe Posts: 134
Just saw this link appear on Facebook from Gonzalo Bergara. His Quartet takes the stage in Samois in about a half hour and it looks as though this link allows us to watch the show live. We'll soon find out!

http://liveweb.arte.tv/fr/video/Gonzalo ... Reihnardt/

~Andrew
DjangoInJune.com

Comments

• andoatagnandoatagn Northampton, MAProdigy
    Hey...it works! Watching GBQ kick derriere on the mainstage now. Tres cool....
    ~A
  • Confirmed and working for me.
  • BluesBop HarryBluesBop Harry Mexico city, MexicoVirtuoso
    It works!!! Thanks Andrew!!
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    Oh. man, just got home to see this - must have missed it. Thanks, though, for doing this Andrew. To be there....!
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • Good set ... Who is the hot female violinist?
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
    Are you guys still able to view a stream? I've only gotten a 404 since posting earlier.
    -Paul

• Nope
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    Jazzaferri wrote:
    Good set ... Who is the hot female violinist?
    sadly i didn't get to see the stream, but it was probably leah zeger .. yes good set on her
    My god, if that's her....Yikes...how so much art can descend into one lifetime... Unbelievable.
    -Paul

• ROFL. I am showing my age ...... I was referring to Gonzalos performance. .... Back in my day used to be called a set.

But absolutely right she did have a lovely errr.... :oops: set :shock: :lol: And some great licks too.

Now a question on the sax.... Not the notes at all but i would love o get others thoughts on how well the sound of the tenor with a high baffle mouthpiece fits with acoustic instruments

I personally find it edgy and standing out as opposed to blending with the whole

Nothing about his note selection or phrasing or anything please. Just the timbre of the sax.